Adding tracks to the play-list
To add tracks to your play-list, you can:
- Type keywords in the search box
- Select “Add Tracks to List...”
in the “tracks” menu
- Drag tracks from the Finder or from iTunes and drop them into Ask the DJ's window
or into its icon.
- Use Ask the DJ's integrated track browser.
Tracks are added to the bottom of the play-list.
- Currently, Ask the DJ only supports mp3, AAC (.m4a or .m4p) and AIFF files with the following format:
16-bit stereo @ 44.1 KHz.
- You can't add tracks from your iPod through iTunes.
To do so, use the track browser instead.
- Ask the DJ iPod Edition only accepts tracks from your iPod (use the